For those of us in the real estate industry in Logan, we have a lot to be thankful for. Sure the market is slow, homes aren’t selling anywhere near the rate they were selling at a couple years ago, but here are five reasons we have to be grateful.
1. The National Economy is showing signs to improvement. It looks like there may actually be light at the end of the tunnel. The recession will end, employment will go up, and people will feel more confident again.
2. Homes are selling. The numbers are way down, but people are still buying Cache Valley homes every day.
3. Homes are Affordable. Logan Real Estate is the most affordable its been in four years. Home prices are down, and buyers can get more home for their money.
4. Mortgage Interest Rates are Great. Mortgage interest rates are still at historically low levels. They make buying very affordable, and allow buyers to have nicer homes or lower monthly payments.
5. We are blessed to live in the United States of America. We have freedom to live where we want, and the right to own property. We have so many bounties. So many luxuries that we take for granted. America is a great nation, with great people, and we will overcome the trials we have.