Posted by on Apr 25th, 2012 in Uncategorized | 0 comments
Yesterday, the division of real estate came and spoke to Realtors, Mortgage Lenders, and Appraisers in Cache Valley. They gave us an update of the Utah Real Estate market as well as the Utah Economy as a whole. In general, they had very many positive things to say, among them:
- Utah was ranked the number #1 state for business and careers.
- #1 for Economic Dynamism
- #1 Best Managed State
- Salt Lake City is in top 15 areas in the world for Business. There were only two cities in the US that met this criteria
- The Salt Lake and Provo Metro areas have seen substantial improvement.
- Building permits, prices and employment have all grown.
- The Total Inventory of Homes for Sale in Utah is down 24% compared with a year ago.
- Utah has 7 months of active inventory as a whole. That indicates a balanced market.
It’s a great time to buy real estate in Utah.